The guitar builded for legendary Ritchie Blackmore.
- Shape: Acoustic guitar in semi lute shape.
- Body: Body width is 36 cm, depth is 3" at the neck and 3" at the tail.
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symetrical body. Fancy rossete is hand made from walnut and papyrus.
- Back: Hand carved "bookmatched" master grade maple.
- Neck: 5 piece of curly maple and mahogany veneer. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peghead veneer is ebony on the front and curly maple at the rear side. Neck meets the body at the 15th. fret. Neck profile is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under head veneer. Frets are "jumbo" size.
- Other: Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony and bridge is ebony with mother-of-pearl engraver. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Rich sounding guitar with lots of treble sensitivity and tight bass response.
Soundboard: Solid German Spruce
Back/Sides: Solid Curly Maple
Neck: 3pc Maple "Master Grade"
Head veneer: Ebony/Walnut
Fret marks: Custom pearl/wood dots
Tuning mach.: Gotoh
Color: Violin amber
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :