- Shape: Acoustic guitar in 17. century shape.
- Body: Slightly modified body size for louder response. Body depth on the neck side is 7 cm and on the tail block 8 cm.
- Soundboard: Soundboard is tuned for best resonance work.
- Pickup/Pre amp: B-Band pickup and 3pass equalizer sophistically hide in the tail block.
- Neck: Join point is on the 12.ve fret position. Neck is profiled in the "soft D" shape. Truss rod nut is under the sound hole in upper brace. Fingerboard is 44 mm wide at the nut and 55.5 mm at the 12ve fret. "Scalloped" is along the whole fingerboard with slight profile at the bass side and standard profile at the treble side. Frets are "small" size (2.2 mm x .95 mm).
- Other: Bridge pins and strap pin is snake wood, all inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: This small size body play with surprisingly rich a balanced sound. Thanks to special bracing and superior tone woods is playability very unique. Using "Minstrel" model with other instruments, in the studio or in larger room/hall is easy recognizable cause it cultivated and " front moving' " sound.
Soundboard: Spruce "Bear Claw"
Back/Sides: Maple "Master Grade"
Fingerboard: Eben "Scalloped"
Neck: Maple "Master Grade"
Body size: 36 cm x 7 cm
Scale: 650 mm
Head veneer: Ebony
Fret marks: Pearl/Abalone
Tuning mach.: Gotoh®
Color: Natural "Antique"
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :