I have build this guitar for famous Ritchie Blackmore followed his instructions, ideas and drawning
- Shape: Acoustic guitar in 17 century shape.
- Body: My body shape is modified to fit 15th. fret neck join and soundhole touched the 23th. fret fingerboard end. Body depth on the neck side and tail block is 4". The armrest is on the upper side of top for comfort playing.
- Soundboard: Swiss "Bearclaw" spruce with special french "mustache" braces. Removable rosette is from papyrus, maple, rosewood, spruce and ebony.
- Back: Renaissance guitar style back with 23 bowed rosewood strips and maple veneer fills.
- Neck: Neck meets the body on the 15th. fret position. Neck is profiled in the "soft D" shape. A double way truss rod nut is under upper side of fingerboard. Frets are "jumbo" size (2.8 mm x 1.10 mm).
- Other: Binding is combination of curly maple and ebony. Bridge pins and strap pin is snake wood, all inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: This small size body with "longer" neck offers wide range colors tones . Thanks to special bracing, superior tone-woods and bowed "lute" back sounds very unique and faded to studio work.
Soundboard: Spruce "BearClaw"
Back/Sides: Bolivian Rosewood
Neck: 3pc Maple "Master Grade"
Body size: 36 cm x 4"
Head veneer: Ebony
Binding: Curly maple
Fret marks: Pearl dots
Tuning mach.: Gotoh-gold
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :