The guitar builded for legendary Ritchie Blackmore for his 70th. birthday jubelee.
- Shape: Acoustic guitar in semi lute shape.
- Body: Body width is 36 cm, depth is 3" at the neck and 3" at the tail.
- Soundboard: Specially developed bracing for best result in non symetrical body. Fancy rossete is hand made from walnut and papyrus.
- Back: Hand carved "bookmatched" master grade maple.
- Neck: 5 piece of curly maple and mahogany veneer. Fingerboard is ebony with ebony binding. Peghead veneer is ebony on the front and curly maple at the rear side. Neck meets the body at the 15th. fret. Neck profile is "soft C". A double way truss rod nut is under head veneer. Frets are "jumbo" size.
- Other: A side "sound port" for direct all details sound streaming to players ears. Arm-rest and body contour for pleasant arm feeling. Binding is combination of walnut, maple and ebony and bridge is ebony with mother-of-pearl engraver. All inlays and fancies are mother of pearl, abalone and ebony.
- Sound: Rich sounding guitar with lots of treble sensitivity and tight bass response thanks to carved back board.
Soundboard: Solid German Spruce
Back/Sides: Solid Curly Maple
Neck: 3pc Maple "Master Grade"
Head veneer: Ebony/Walnut
Fret marks: Custom pearl/wood dots
Tuning mach.: Gotoh
Color: Violin amber
- No options for this model.
Ovládanie obrázkov Šípky na klávesnici ľavá a pravá
Kliknutie myšou: na malé fotky, v obrázku alebo šípkami po stranách
Zapnutie celoobrazovkového režimu: ikona prípadne klávesou F11
Vypnutie celo-obrazovkového režimu: Klávesa ESC alebo ikona prípadne klávesou F11
Navigácia v galérii (ikony v hlavičke stránky) :