- Shape: Acoustic arch-top guitar
- Body: Top plate is top "Bear claw" Swiss spruce . Sides and back are "Master grade" curly maple.
- Soundboard: With parallel braces and standard "F" holes.
- Neck: Neck profile is middle D shape and 12" radius with medium frets. Neck is two piece curly maple with mahogany thin strip
- Other: Graph-tech saddles control to provide full control prevention breaking nylon strings on bridge. This guitar can be stringed with all kind of string alloy, there is no limit to tune or play flat wound "jazz" strings, acoustic bronze base strings or electric steel strings and in the special eccasion can be use nylon strings also.
- Sound: Sound transmission provides piezo-pickup LR.Baggs built in bridge. This one is possible use also as stereo output, couse every string is controlled with the independent wire. Pre-amp is 4- band equalizer and phase notch. Sound of the guitar is built for play in acoustic orchestras with gentle amplification or can be use as steel string acoustic guitar with very uniqe color of sound. In the first place guitar excels as an acoustic instrument, where are mellow all acoustic facilities of a spruce and maple.
Body size: 17"x3"
Head veneer: Ebony
Pickguard: Pearl 3ply.plastic
Fret marks: Custom
Tuners: Grover Imperial
Pickup: LR Baggs Piezo
Color: Amber lite
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :