- Shape: 18" acoustic arch-top. All components of on guitar are made exclusively from ebony and metallic parts in the gold finish.
- Body: Tail-piece is custom shape specially made for this model guitar with cleaver drawing strings system, where is achieved precise (and exact) strings pressure on the bridge.
- Soundboard: with X braces and tall slim "S"holes. Ebony pickguard is two point attached, thereout is only one on the top plate. This is best way to keep the top board vibrate without any undesirable pressure or rattling.
- Neck: Neck is profiled in soft C shape with 12" fingerboars radius and medium size frets. Neck is two piece curly maple with mahogany thin strip.
- Sound: Sound picking is provide by top - level pickup Benedetto S- 6 in the ebony finish. Sound of the guitar is built for play in acoustic orchestras with gentle amplification. Due to 18" body width, top quality woods and 25 11/32" scale guitar work in very wide sound spectrum. Thickness of the sound board and back side is more close to acoustic arch top guitars however Benedetto pickup work without any feedback effects. All "Navaj" stile figuration is optional on request.
Body size: 18"x3.25"
Scale: 25 11/32"
Head veneer: Ebony
Binding: Curly maple/walnut
Fret marks: Optional
Tuners: Grover Imperial
Pickup: Benedetto S-6
Pickups: Benedetto®,Gibson®, Seymour Duncan® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :