- Shape: Acoustic guitar in my own shape for easy access along whole fingerboard.
- Body: Body width is 38 cm, depth is 3.1" at the neck and 3.2" at the tail. Back is carved 1" thick book matched maple board.
- Soundboard: X brace pattern and special braces shaped for side sound port.
- Pickup/Pre amp: B-Band®
- Neck: 3-piece maple neck. Scalloped ebony fingerboard with ebony binding. Neck profile is "soft C" with angled heel for easy high notes access.
- Other: Adjustable sound port, 10 strings strings set for narrower fingerboard. Scalloped fingerboard under e,h and g strings.
- Sound: 12ve string sounding guitar, balanced sound, creamy and tight bass response thanks to carved arch back. Trebles are sensitive and clear.
Head veneer: Ebony
Bridge: Madagascar Rosewood
Tuning mach.: Schaller®
Color: Violin "amber" and light tobacco sunburst
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®Tuners: Grover®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, blackGuitar include hard shell case with humidifier
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :