- Shape: An acoustic guitar with X braces in the mini jumbo shape and oval cutaway.
- Body: The body depth is thin custom size for reaching adequate volume and whole register by the acoustic play.
- Pickup/Pre amp: Artec®
- Neck: Neck is profiled in C shape with 14 "radius and medium frets.
- Other: For maximum exploitation, acoustic character is cavity for pre amp reinforced with braces so there is no production sound loss by using pre-amp pocket in the sides.
- Sound: Combination of mahogany and spruce gives the guitar tonally medium range, where are the balanced trebles and highs. Guitar can be in useful to play acoustic or on amplification "equipment".
Fingerboard: Rosewood "Scalloped"
Body size: 15"x3"
Scale: 25 11-32"
Head veneer: Mahogany
Binding: 5ply. wood
Fret marks: Pearl/Abalone
Tuning mach.: Gotoh®
Color: Red sunburst
Pickups: Fishman®,L.R.Bags®, B-Band® etc.Tuners: Grover®, Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :