- Shape: Classic guitar in the shape John Reuter with own developed interior construction.
- Body:An traditional instrument construction with extended neck join for easy playability.
- Soundboard: Arched spruce top gives moderate brilliance tone with concreteness bottom tonal register.
- Neck: Cedar neck and slightly 25" - arched fingerboard with 21 frets reached to C# tone
- Other: Modern Bolivian palisander bridge with improved string attachment.
- Sound: Strong, rich and long-distance tone. An easy playable neck with comfort profile.
Soundboard: Alps higest grade spruce
Back/Sides: Madagascar Rosewood
Scale: 650 mm
Head veneer: Ebony
Tuning mach.: Schaller®
Finish: Shellac + Nitro
Wood finish:All shellac finish or nitro finishTuners:Schaller®, Gotoh®Hardware finish: chrome, black, goldGuitar include hard shell case
Pictures navigation: Keyboard arrows Left and Right
Mouse click: On thumbs, picture or slide arrows
Full screen On: icon (optional) and/or F11
Full screen Off: ESC key or icon (optional) and/or F11
Gallery Navigation (Header Icons) :